This Site has been designed for Woolworths' employees to have a secure website accessible from home. This site will centrally communicate news, business initiatives, provide online training, provide staff with secure access to payslips and staff rosters and supplement other divisional communications tools.
We wish to encourage employees to provide ideas, feedback, surveys and engage with us on a range of topics via our blogs/forum platform. As we need to promote a safe, fair and enjoyable experience, Woolworths has established a set of rules and guidelines for the use of this Site.
You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as the terms contained in all Woolworths policies including the Code of Conduct ("the Policies") and Social Media Guidelines. Any reference to "you" includes anyone acting on your behalf or with your express or implied authority.
1. Registration for the Site will require you to provide your personal details including: first name, surname, payroll number and personal email address and mobile number (optional). We require that nicknames are not used, as we are encouraging people to share ideas amongst each other and it is important that all participants know who they are talking to;
2. We recognise that privacy is important to you, and that we have a responsibility to protect any personal information, which you may share with us. In accordance with the Privacy Act, we would like to advise you that the:
information we collect from you will be handled sensitively and securely with proper regards for privacy. We will not usually disclose your personal information outside Woolworths Limited, except where certain functions on the website are outsourced by our provider. In these circumstances, confidentiality arrangements will apply to restrict the use and disclosure by those organisations who have your personal information disclosed to them.
3. Woolworths may utilise your email/ mobile phone number entered at registration to provide you with information and promotions regarding the Woolworths Limited Group, and to make contact with you if further information is required regarding an Idea you have submitted via the Innov8ive Ideas program and for the purpose of communicating information in the event of a crisis;
4. All ideas, comments or suggestions you submit must be your own and must not originate from any other person, unless that person has given you permission to submit their ideas on their behalf;
5. Woolworths is entitled to use any ideas, comments or suggestions you submit without payment to you or any other person;
6. Woolworths is not restricted from developing the concepts mentioned in this site, including any related or competing concepts;
7. You will not knowingly post content or links to content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party;
8. You will not post any material that is offensive, defamatory, or that breaches any right to privacy of the company or a third party;
9. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions or the Policies is considered a serious breach of the conditions of your employment which may result in disciplinary action including termination.
10. The contents of the Site is confidential and is the intellectual property of Woolworths. You will not provide details of your log in to any other person, nor will you allow access to the Site to any non-Woolworths employees, or forward, transmit or copy any part of the Site contents.
11. Woolworths reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time.
Participation is open to all relevant divisions of Store and Support Office as notified who are enrolled into the payroll system within the stated eligibility period. Woolworths reserves the right in its absolute discretion to withdraw/revoke a participant's eligibility.
'Wish Cards' are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Each business division reserves the right to change the value of the Wish Cards rewards provided in the programs with appropriate notice of any changes on the 'AllYours website" .
Woolworths reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to charge a participant personally for any rewards or recognition found to have been obtained by misrepresentation or any other illegal means and further to revoke the registration of a participant in the All Yours website. Any Participant who combines their individual activities with another, falsifies, records or participates in any activities which falsely alters the allocation of sales, will automatically be disqualified from participation in the programs and any rewards accumulated will be null and void.
WISH Gift Cards/Vouchers
Associates will receive a confirmation email of their success in either the Employee of the Month or Great Big Thankyou or elearning skills test.
WISH Gift Cards are to be treated as cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen WISH Gift Cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. It is up to you to check where WISH Gift Cards can be used, and the retail items for purchase.
WISH Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and are not a negotiable instrument.
WISH Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
WISH Gift Cards must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the WISH Gift Card. It is up to you to use the full value of a WISH Gift Card before its expiry date. Any unused balance after the expiry date of a WISH Gift Card will not be refunded or credited.
If a purchase exceeds the available WISH Gift Card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method i.e. credit card or cash.
For the full WISH Gift Card Terms & Conditions go to www.WISHGiftCard.com.au
Fulfilment and Delivery of Rewards
Your Store Manager is responsible for internal distribution of your Wish Gift Card.
Other General Rules and Conditions
The interpretation and application of these Rules and Conditions, including the determination of eligibility for participation, awarding of recognition and redemption of rewards is solely at the discretion of the relevant business division and all decisions pertaining to the programs shall be final and binding.
We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or alter or change any of the employee rewards programs outlined in these terms at any time without notice. All such changes, amendments or variations shall be deemed to operate retrospectively unless otherwise specified.
Woolworths and its related bodies corporates do not accept any liability with respect to any loss including consequential loss or damage arising from these programs.
Any failure to comply with these conditions, any abuse of the rewards or any misrepresentations of information to Woolworths may result in disciplinary action and forfeiture of prizes.
The rewards program sponsor is Woolworths Limited 1 Woolworths Way Bella Vista, NSW 2153