Privacy and data protection policy
All Yours LAB SPAIN S.L., as the party responsible for personal data, and in compliance with the provisions of Article 28.3 of Regulation (EU) 2016/ 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) has adopted all organizational and security measures for the correct processing of such data. In such a way, it offers the Users of the service detailed, clear and concise information on the processing of personal data carried out, its purpose, conservation policies and ways to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, opposition and limitation to the processing, as well as to revoke their consent in the terms provided by law.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Responsible: All Yours Lab Spain S.L.
Postal address: C/Villarroel 144, bajos interior, 08036 Barcelona.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How did we obtain your data?
The data we process in All Yours have been obtained from yourself, through (i) the different forms that you fill in while browsing through the website (e.g. registration as a WEBS User, forms used during the product purchase process, contact forms, etc.); or (ii) by sending an e-mail query.
Additionally, we inform you of the possible processing of your data from social networks through the profiles that All Yours maintains available in each social network in which it is present, all under the terms and conditions established in each social network.
The provision of the data collected in the forms available on the website are mandatory and failure to provide them will make it impossible to process your request, whether it refers to your registration as a user, obtaining information, subscribing to the "Newsletter" service or any other service available on the website.
What type of data do we process?
Depending on the products or functionalities of the website, we will need to collect or process some data or others. In general, we will process these types of data:
- Identifying data (name, surname, address, language, contact details or for sending products.
- Economic information or information related to the orders you place, returns, etc).
- Connection data, navigation, geolocation (in case of mobile navigation), etc.
- Commercial information.
- Information about tastes and preferences.
When we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the website, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or features.
For what purposes do we process your data?
In All Yours Lab Spain S.L. processes the information you provide us with to manage your orders and invoicing as well as to manage any related incidents. If you have given your consent, we also use your data to keep you informed of promotions, contests, activities and news of our products.
- To manage your registration as a user: By registering on the website, it will be necessary for you to provide us with identifying data, such as user name and email, for the processing of the registration and to allow access to the functionalities of your personal account. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the users. Your data will be retained for as long as you are part of the community and are registered, unless other terms apply.
- For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of contract of sale or services that you have contracted with us on the web pageThis includes, in addition, the management of shipments of the products purchased.
- Newsletters: We may send you emails, messages and other communications regarding the Services, technical issues and changes to the Services. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them.
- Commercial Communications (Advertising): To the extent that you subscribe to our newsletter, we may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products based on your statistics and/or browsing preferences. You can unsubscribe at any time from the newsletter at no cost through the instructions that accompany each notification, or by sending a letter with the subject "Unsubscribe" to email@example.com.
The processing of your personal data by All Yoursin accordance with the applicable regulations, is based on your consent, granted at the time of collection of your personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the mechanisms provided for this purpose on the website.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
To manage your registration as a user: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the website. In order for you to register as a user on the website, we need to process your personal data, otherwise we would not be able to manage your registration. In the event that you choose to use the access or login through a social network, the reason why we are entitled to process your data is the consent you provide at the time of authorizing the transfer of your data from the social network.
Fulfillment and execution of the contract: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract that binds us with you.
Customer service: We have a legitimate interest to answer the queries you make through the various means of contact that we provide on the web. If these consultations have to do with purchases or orders placed we will treat your data based on compliance with legal obligations on our part.
Commercial Communications (Advertising): The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example, when you subscribe to our newsletter and agree to receive personalized information.
How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept for as long as you do not exercise your right of deletion.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In general, All Yours will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have expressly authorized us to do so when using our services. Some of these providers may be located outside the EU territory, such as, for example, the United States. In these cases, we inform you that we transfer this data with the appropriate guarantees since these providers are certified in Privacy Shield, certification that you can consult in the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether in All Yours Lab Spain S.L. we are processing personal data concerning them or not. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the ratification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. All Yours Lab Spain S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
What complaint procedures are available?
If you feel that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Under the right to portability, data subjects have the right to obtain the personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
How can the rights be exercised?
By means of a written request, enclosing a photocopy of the ID card or equivalent identification document, addressed to All Yours Lab Spain S.L., C/Villarroel 144, first floor, 08036 Barcelona.